Russian Company based in the city of Moscow is looking for a professional with strong skills in recruitment, especially in sales department.
Selection Manager with experience searching commercials profiles from different channels. It will be necessary for you to reside in Moscow and to speak Russian.
- Writing job advertisements and deciding how and where jobs will be advertised
- Designing or revising application forms, including developing online processes
- Providing professional support and advice on recruitment to line and departmental managers
- Advising managers on best practice recruitment and selection
- Preparing job descriptions and person specifications
- Devising, running and evaluating selection processes including interviews, psychometric tests, personality questionnaires and various group activities
- Keeping up to date with current employment legislation and ensuring that line managers are effectively briefed on any relevant changes
- Running selection centers for graduate recruitment and more senior vacancies
- Developing plans to relocate staff to new departments and jobs due to restructuring within an organization
- Assisting in the implementation of redundancy programs, which may include the development of early retirement packages and voluntary redundancy schemes
- Design and develop the recruitment flow chart process
- Design and develop the pre-hiring assessment tools
- Preparing other recruitment material depending on the type of organization, for example, brochures and further particulars
- Developing creative recruitment solutions if the organization is experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff
• Screening application forms and short listing applicants
- The possibility of have collaborated with others companies is appreciated.
- Have participated in the creation of commercial department, especially commercialization with products.