A Multinational Company, is looking for an Business Developer Manager for the subsidiary in London.
To work with an innovative automotive auxiliary product. To sell it by e-commerce or distributor. To consider that is an innovate product, without competition in Europe.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Objective of creating the sale with the United Kingdom, a growing project
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or a similar role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive.
- It will be appreciated that it comes from the automotive sector.