REF. 1833 DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
A multinational business located in the province of Barcelona seeks to incorporate a Global Communications Manager.
- The Global Communications Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a communications strategy,
- Leads all international program’s communications, ensuring the organization’s communications framework informs program’ strategy.
- They create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity. Deal with the communication with the media and other interested parties
- Planning and implementation of content strategies to promote brand recognition in the digital world.
- Monitoring of the marketing plan with a focus on the social media strategy and the analysis of the media plan.
- Creation and management of content for the different online and offline channels.
- Definition of the monthly Content Plan and the content to be published on the different channels.
- Relationship with the media, taking responsibility for managing the publication of content in the different technical magazines and the relationship with the media with which we are currently working, as well as promoting and suggesting new media.
- Prepare monthly reports of activity, return and results (web analysis, metrics, definition and monitoring of KPIs) of the activity in Social Networks and other content.
- Carry out continuous analysis of the market and competition at an international level.
- University training in ADE, advertising or Marketing and training in Marketing and / or Digital Communication.
- Essential experience of at least 5 years performing the functions described, in a Communication and / or Marketing Department.
- Deep knowledge in Social Media management, Community Management and email marketing tools.
- Knowledge and solid experience in SEO / SEM tools.
- Advanced use of Google Analytics.
- Content writing skills.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Accustomed to working in a team and with communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Creative and initiative professional, versatile and results-oriented High analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and argumentation skills.
- Participation in innovative projects of high professional interest with one of the leading companies in its sector.
- Integration in a highly qualified team.
- Company in constant evolution.
- Good working environment.
- Professional evolution.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary based on the candidate's experience.
- Full working
Lugar de Trabajo
marzo 15, 2021